ATTENTION FAMILIES: Health Survey Reminder and protocol for
symptoms/potential exposure to COVID-19.
As you know, our school’s ability to have in-person instruction is
dependent upon adhering to all guidance set forth by our local health
department and the CDC, which includes a self health-check each day
prior to arriving at school. The health check is as follows:
Has your child experienced any of the following symptoms in the
past 48 hours:
• fever or chills (100 degrees F or higher)
• shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• muscle or body aches
• new loss of taste or smell
• sore throat
• congestion or runny nose
• nausea or vomiting
If your child has ONE or more of these symptoms, they must obtain physician
clearance to return to school. There are no exceptions to this policy due to rules
and regulations set forth to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Additionally, you must be able to answer NO to the following questions for your
child to be able to come to school:
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or
closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have
laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms
consistent with COVI D-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a
person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?